Dedicated to improving the lives of our senior citizens
- Personal Care
- Title III Respite Care
These programs are designed to provide services allowing the elderly to remain in their homes in lieu of nursing home care.
- Nutrition – Serving congregate meals at our center or delivering meals to your home
- Providing transportation daily from Pipestem/ True, Pence Springs/ Talcott, Forest Hill/ Marie, Sandstone/ Meadow Creek, Jumping Branch/ Nimitz areas to the center.
- Transportation for Doctor’s visits weekdays with prior notice.
- On Tuesday and Thursday for local grocery shopping
- Fridays for long distance shopping trips.
Support Services offered:
- Outreach for Meals
- In-Home Services
- LIEAP applications
- Farmer’s Market Coupons
- and other various services to assist you with your needs.
Space is available to rent for meetings or parties.
Daily rental of area in lower level for meetings. Main floor (dining room) area for parties or gatherings, available evenings or weekends. $50 for 4 hours call Cindy at 304-466-4019 Ext .123 for details. Advance arrangements must be made.